Today my beautiful Valentino sunglasses came and I am delighted. I can't wait to show them off this summer in Lake Como.
Friday, 5 May 2017
Thursday, 4 May 2017
Just ordered these Mexico cross strap foot bed sandles and the Frieda sequin espadrilles from office shoes.They have new shoes in for the summer and some really really nice styles to choose from.
I have to start somewhere , the count down is now on for this summer in Lake Como.
Wednesday, 3 May 2017
This Aijek collection on Asos is beautiful. If you have any special occasions coming up and want to treat yourself, take a closer look into this brand.
Gorgeous style with high quality fabric and charismatic colour.
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
The folksy gingham prints we see year after year have finally become one of the highlights and a must have for summer 2017. I'm sure most of you already have a gingham print item of clothing or accessory at the back of your wardrobe, but if you don't or if you want something new for summer 17 then have a look at these affordable, high street, on trend, feminine items I have found to help you start with your summer wardrobe.
Monday, 1 May 2017
Last night in Italy, back for 8 days in Scotland, then out to Lake Como.
Any reccomendations for sights or things to do in Lake Como, let me know X
jess_la_vie - Instagram, quick link to blog!
Pretty Little Thing
Pretty Little Thing was founded in 2012 by brothers Umar and Adam Konami. Even though it started as an accessories website the brothers wanted to give fast, affordable fashion to woman. ❤ I have loved this brand for years. Over the past year the name has cropped up everywhere- instagram, in magazines, facebook. Not only have the brothers expanded the business, but it now also has a major celebrity following ( you can check celebrity style on instagram)
Why I love this brand..........
1. The clothing and accessories are on trend, young, fun, sexy and exciting. Check the website and find out!
2. It's affordable. If you want to be on trend and don't have time to check half a dozen online shops whether it be for occasion, casual or swim wear , prettylittlething is going to have it.
3. The sizing is trust worthy. As we know with many online shops, we buy it in our size and it usually comes 2 sizes too small. Trust the sizes!
4. Get inspired. Not only does the website show you how you can put outfits together but you can also check out the instagram page too.
4. Mix and match. As I said before the items are ON TREND. How they get such a vibrant collection to us online so quickly baffles me. But it's what we demand.
Be yourself, mix patterns and colours. Let summer be yours ☀